Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Shock Welcome in Zahranj










I'm open my eyes and see, I'm in the airport of Zahranj city already! wow that's cool..huh! Welcome K .. Welcome to Zahranj.. I'm motivated myself.

What an unique airport! no arrival and departure gate :) lot's of dusk, and the car who pick up us can wait us on the landing area hehehe.. so nice.. It's not like in Dubai or Singapore.. where we need to passed by so many doors.. Here only one entrance that's for depart and arrival... I just smile, unique hehe and in five minutes we reached our office already.. very close to the airport.

I'm doing the normal courtesy, meet some local people that related to my work area. Nobody bring me to introduce, so I just introduce my self to them.. I'm explaining them I'm a "FLOATER" FOs to take care this financial related business temporarily - until their permanent FOs coming back here. At 2pm I got ready to start my 1st day in Zahranj.. I'm still blank about the work here.. and just ready to start my day.

3PM, my lovely FA gave me one bantex documents to me! What is it darling :) I asked him... it's financials docs ready to liquidates.. hmmm Oh really yeah ?? can you check first the documents and give them back when it's ready to liquidate.

He comment: so, you don't check ? It's your job to check he said ! :) All rite darling but.. I want you to do that first.. have you check them already ? He said YES.. ok.. now just counting for me how many files they are ready to liquidate! He was counting about 170 docs.. hehehe.. Okay, just put aside first, I'll check later. - DONE.. easy jobs.. hehehe... Later he come again.. give me POs need to proceed approvals.. same things.. I asked him.. to check everything first.. then if really ready give to me to proceed! See, how nice to have a good assistant.

So, I'm doing extra work on my first day in NR, looks something horrible here happened. Bad things the FOs don't share to me the info related so many outstandings things left for me..! Anyway, I told myself that's okay, I just said that it's okay I can handle this.. no problem. All is Well I said again AIW..

At nite 7pm where all my staffs already gone home, I'm still work in my office. Then comes to my attention.. hei.. what voucher is that. and check the date.. Oh Oh.. It's old documents.. previous month documents.. and ORIGINALs.. means that They don't send the report yet as the deadline.. and they are not ready to send also.. OH OH.. I'm getting hot and shock! Why they don't send yet the due report and also not ready to send. Hmmm suddenly I get mad, and confuse, I felt like they are playing on me, they abused me. But I tried to be positive, I need to find out the answer.. what's going on here.. why so many things left for me to settle here.

I email the FOs incharge before, telling him how shocks am I when finding so many outstanding jobs in this office! I asked his clarification especially on the due reports and hundreds of oustanding advance liquidation and POs approval. I just c.c. the PM at the beginning, after he clarified.. then I let the big boss know about this issue... so, everybody know already that I need to cleaning up so many dishes already here... Those things make me SHOCK.. 1st day SHOCK in lovely Nimroz... then I stop working! it's too heavy for me alone, and analyze the assistant I have, and my peers which I can't depent on and first day already They told me - DIY.. crazy.. DIY (DO IT YOURSELF), I need to train them more on courtesy, and office manners.. this is really suck to me, I never experienced having this type of peers before.

Hmmm my Godness, why things like this here, totally different with Helmand office event though we are still in one region.. hmmm heavy first day assignment.. :( I better sleep thought and start again the next day.. just to get some refresh mind.. I want to cancel cancel forget it this shock things.. All is Well.. I said.. and goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment