Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rain - Afghan - My PHD beyond my Imagination

Today, on the bus, just side the window on the way to Senayan city to have my swimming. The weather have small raining, I just change the plan to have some relaxing in Plangi.. only...and write my blog...

Sudden memory goes to Afghan mixing up with the future of my beyond imagination to my incomplete study - My Phd.. Ahggggggg.. Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.. Ccccccc huh huh huh.. This memory comes and go again.. I need my break I guess...I need to re arrange my dream I guess.. I need to re organize my work I guess..Hmmm.. am I have enough resources to do this ?

Friends in Afghan, their face comes around in my mind, their smiles, their talk, hmmm.. a sudden memory comes back to Afghan.. will I got chance to go back there, to visit, to work!.. etc.. Don't know, but for sure still not a single clue that I'll return there.. no no luck yet!.. Aghh..

Then my mind going back to my PhD study, still thinking of why my supervisor not respond at all to my appeal email; huh huh.. Gelap.. Gelap.. My close class mates.. they must be still fight to complete their thesis.. sound exiting when talking to them about the progress they made.. what about me ME ME ME.. hu huh huh.. though I'm swimming to much.. so I have no progress.. at all.. aghhhhhhhhhh.. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.. ccccccccccccccccccc huh huh huh.. I'm starting shouting again in my hearth..

Why so Gelap yeah?? .. capek dehhhhh... derita.. elo... ! !.. don't know yeah.. I think I should do something on my study.. 8 months still I leave SAFE project with the purpose to get an idea to reach my PhD beyond imagination..

Though that by working with this Poverty Reduction Support Facilities - PRSF with GERAMMMMMM Gerammmmm GERAM geram.. International.. It will help me to get some lights and idea with my research papers.. but till now.. still nil NOL ZERO.. zero.. tolerances.. what's my excuse this time.. !!!!!!!   AGHHHHHHHHh .. BBBBBBBBBB.. CCCCCCCCCc.. Alphabetic screaming inside.. am I release ? am I happy.. ????






Forget it a while.. tomorrow I'll go for my holiday.. sat, sun, till monday! Will see.. see.. see.. meeting some old friends in M'sia.. amazing .. Malaysia.. I'm coming!.. My school I'm coming.. Aaaaa.. Bbbbbbbbb.. Cccccccccc; still the screaming inside for unfulfilled dreams.. as it's still beyond my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment