Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Sunday!


Good morning world! Happy sunday day!

Sunday morning, in my cute room, so amazing place .. quiet at the roof top of the house third floor! Only a few rooms on this pent house :) The view is excellent as well as sourrounded by skyscrapers  building skyscrapers such us "Keraton"; "the plaza", "Hyatt and Kempinsky"; very nice and interesting; the most amazing one; got free wifi connection from the "Keraton" building.. see! amazing; thanks Keraton for providing me this free connection.. heheheh!

 

Something on my though; I felt a bit inconvenient with all this comfortable things! :) my mind has sudden mixed up- gado gado! negative! worried! for no reasons! Why I felt this negative though this morning? With lovely weather; quiet, and nice skyscrapers building :) Hehehe  why YEAH? ..I do not know, sometimes my feeling unstablemoody.


Sometimes the though of K
osovo; Kosovo; Kosovo;  Uzbek, Congo and Afghan appeared and disappeared! why there is still no single news about the result? Why .. why ?? Though I'm ready for the news whatever the outcome I would accept with big heart and smile.. and said not my luck yet to be there! Keep trying! :)

 Again I'm asking myself is it really about Kosovo ? abroad assignment ?? hehehe.. Do not know, this is just moody; I'm getting a bad mood attack.. and I need to remove this feeling do something positive!.. Read my 13th New Years Resolution.. and do something with smile .. yeah! yeah .. Smile!








Positive! Read a lot! do a lot! Rest a lot! Fun a lot; Happy sunday day; close your note book; enjoy the free car days today; or go swim or meditation; or reading or watching movie or go for my 13th resolution :) hehehe .. Go GO AWAY moody; bad though/feeling.. go go Away.. cancel.. cancel CANCEL and FORGET it.. If only I can swim at Helmand River.. it will be awesome! Welcome! Happy sunday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment