Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MY bodY noT delicious!! Talk About It


Hmm.. Got flu! heavy of my head and eyes.. though going sleep is best yeah... 
In my office.. so damn lazy, due to this flu matters.. should i just go home, and take rest.. though it's better.. rather than everybody seeing my horrible and weak looks.

Hmmm.. let's see.. nothing matters with the work actually, and it's quiet not so many things to do.. though it's start with my teeth problems, already went to dentist but seems like it's not solve carefully.. will visit the dentist again soon, the fake teeth completed.. Hmmmm...







What's else that ruin my mind.. my study ? my work ? my business ? my family ? my friends ? or my boss.. hahahaha.. The later seems like geram geram GERAM GERAM International.. hehehe.. Some said that, it's a matter of take it or leave it.. yeah.. make it simple..! Is that so simple.. If I don't like it.. just leave it.. no.. NOT.. that simple.. though.. or do I need to express it and tell the boss what do I want ? will he listen or understand at least.. ? don't know!..really don't know! at least I tried it to discuss with the boss. 

Otherwise just Forget forget cancel it .. forget forget cancel it.. or go to swim.. :) :)God.. I'm getting weak God! is it work ? CCFI.. let's it flow with the water's pool.. I think yeah I want to dip dipping and diving.. under the pools later.. will go home earlier today,.. 3pm.. take a rest.. on the pool or jacuzzy at sency.. yeah I'll.. and let's rest my mind peacefully under the water and think think think think the good way to express the matters... CCFI or Talk About it.. (TAI) - TAI sounds shit in bahasa.. hmmm.. not a good word.. Talk about it.. should I ? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, where are you crazy man! it seems you were here, Malaysia! Come on Man. did u come 2 penang?
    ...
    you are my crazy friend.
    Have a nice time and take care

    ReplyDelete