Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just two words






Just two words - "GOOD BYE"..

Just two words my friends, currently I would like to say for all bad friends "Good bye" and all good friends "Bad bye".. we never know, and nobody know what will bring us in the future! Meeting and separation are two common things happened in our lives. So, we must get ready while the times coming. For that my friends, please don't hate me so much.. or you will missing me, and don't love me like crazy.. or you will hate me in the future.

Four months here in lovely Afghans, surrounded by some nice people around my living. 4months here living in compound, just moving around office, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, garden, gym, guard post, hmmm what a dull times my friends .. but it's continues.. minutes by minutes passed by, hours, days, weeks moving and now 4months already.. hehehe.. awesome that we still can communicate very well, you all my Afghan's friends still can smiling while meeting me with the must pashto greeting "sengga yee"; "jodie" "pakaire".. hehehe.. thanks all friends for your sincere greetings and warm welcoming.

Unfortunately, I can't speak your language and u can't speak my language that will help us to share the complain, the happiness and the sorrow.. what a big barriers for you my friends some bad people's take advantages on your frumpish, of your lack of knowledge, of your dignity and obedient !! Well, I sincerely hope that things changes better my friends! Insya Allah.. so no worried just be happy.. and keep smiling.. sengga yee, jodie.. pakaire.. with yr sincere smiles. I proud of you all with all this live pressures in Afghanistan.. you all still able to deliver your sincere smile to me.. that's very good my friends.. AWESOME..

If I flashback 4months ago, in the beginning we met it's so hard to find a small smile from your face! It's hard.. your faces just stiff and common.. I can understand that with the hard live condition here.. though it will affected your face expressions.. but eventually it's changing, I can transfer the funny aura of a 'must' pastho greeting with smiling and happy face attached and with the taken photos rewards.. :) wonderful.. it's always nice to see smiling and happy face rather than.. stiff and scary face.. my friend.. believe me.. you will get the positive energy from this happy and smile people surrounding.

So my friends.. don't be sad.. keep happy, no worried.. told you before it's a common live meeting and separating, if there is means of living, we will be meeting again..Insya Allah.. just my pray for all the best for you there to live in peacefully, no war, no bom, no gun firing and you can send your children to the school without worried of their safety. Amien.. Amien.. Amien

All rites my friends, it's awesome knowing and meeting you, talking and interact with you, with your own unique and style. My pleasure to gain this experiences, convergent and working with you all.. It's really a live experiences.. If things all fine.. we will see each other again..for sure.. Insya Allah.. so my friends "Good Bye" and "Take Care" and "All t Best" and " C U" and "NWBH" and what we need to do for the bad thing is just "CCFI" okay.. Cancel Cancel Forget It"

Lupain, hay rawul.. Lupain.. CCFI, but for the good things, you may keep it in your mind. My friends.. for you to remember.. to keep you happy and smiling.. I'll do the same my friends, Keep It In Mind- KIIM all of you.... you all will be always in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment