Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mosquitos - Drakula Bites







Days passing so fast,

Now without realizing

I was breathing with Afghan’s air

I was sleeping under the Afghan’s sky

four months already,

Live here in lovely Afghan..

Nite at 11 pm outdoor near the gate

What a quiet nite..

Sitting and relaxing here..

Keep observing the sky..

With plenty stars on it..

Some are dreary.. and

some are shiny


Hmmm what a awesome nite..

Only so many mosquitoes bites me..

Hmm it’s not good, meanwhile

I’m still trying to enjoy this quiet nite..

And this fck mosquitoes keep biting me

.. langsat.. duku..

I am trying to be immune with this mosquito attack

Trying not to care with them sucking my blood

But it’s hard and I’m sorry I can’t survive..

I should stop it.. Though it’s enough

and enough is enough ..

I decided to back to my room..

Try to get rid off this draculas

Bye bye mosquitoes, bye draculas..

Then I move a head to my room..

I’m back to my room, try to sleep

and sleep like never enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment