Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Paradise Beach







Hmggggggg!! I am feeling bloody bore recently! I need to deep my body inside the warm water, doing a bit working out .. swim in the beach, a prompt plan just come in mind.. then back from my school go a head home a while.. taking a small nap first.. being lazy and relax.. huh huh..

At 5pm.. I'm taking my bus from BJ to Tj.Bunga.. ahghh too late already.. but the desire so high.. then yeah I still continue to go to the paradise beach. I reach there around 6.20pm. Having small walk further to the location of big stones area.. Then here I am in the beach already.

It's a nice weather and beautiful beach view, as well as quiet! Breath in and out the fresh air, and taking some photos. I canceled the initial plan to swim in the beach due to limited time. This weekend.. I'll go to Kerachut beach to swim and enjoying the nature there. Though.. it's better plan.. I guess!

Action.. shoot.. click click! I set my camera for automatic self-photos then here the results!.. At 7.10pm.. I get ready in the bus to go back to George Town.....

No comments:

Post a Comment