Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Breakfast - Lontong Medan







Wow.. I'm eating a lot in Medan.. Though Medan is the heaven foods and always make me hungry .. lapar lapar.. Many type of delicious food in Medan.. from Bakso, Lontong, Mie.. etc etc. I have my breakfast of Lontong Medan, just around SMU1 at Cik Ditiro street.

There are many streets vendors selling Lontong around there. I stopped a while and order my breakfast and my tounge start dancing dancing, enjoying the delicious Lontong Medan. Hmm I am eating a lot this morning, after having some bubur kacang hijau, lupis at my friend's warung.. then now.. Lontong sayur, telur and ice tea.. still hungry .. huh huh .. what's next ?? bakso I had planned to have it later in the afternoon for snacks :)

Why do I eat so much in Medan hmmm.. Though because the foods are wonderful palatable taste and the price is reasonable cheap! In addition most of my friends and family complaining that I look loosing my weight :) I don't know, if I'm getting thinner or they are just growing and gaining their weight :).. Whatever it is.. I enjoying the foods while back home! Also the home cooks that prepared by my sis and sis in laws.. all of them invited me to eat eating eating at home! See how wonderful it's having many family, relatives and friends.. Now I back already to Penang and Penang's buddies told me that I gained my weight.. aha.. so eating a lot in Medan is wonderful working.. :) That's COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment