Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, January 17, 2011

Medan Medan I'm Home






Medan city ready for Wonderful Indonesia Visit 2011

Just a short visit to Medan. I went home for about 4days to arrange some of my personal things. Then, what's changes in Medan, after 6months away from my lovely hometown city. :)

I woke up early this morning, and do some walking exercise from home to this Sudirman park - Waringin Park. I used to jogging here while I'm I was in my hometown. The place not bad, green and got fountain in the middle of the park. I met the usual fellows who loves to exercise there.. the Indian, english teacher Mr. Mahdi, the rich lecture, forget his name :) and one uncle old chinese man! My old fellows, previously we walking around the park and talking here and there.. Now we reunited.. and still meet them in this park! Then we talked, say hi hi hello and asking news and updated from everybody...

The Sudirman bridge.. that's look great and nicer now. They make some renovation on the Sudirman park as well. It's not finish yet, but this areas will become charming, green and fresh in the future while the renovation complete. Hopefully the Medan's people may be able to assure this bridge and park keep greens, clean and fresh in the future! Yeah.. hopefully and be friendly welcoming our guests, travelers to visit the Wonderful Indonesia 2011.. yeah.. welcome to Medan... Horas Medan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment