Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Catching some sweats






ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG It's crazy cold here! Around 3"celcius.. oppsssss, I'm trying to catch some sweats. For 3nites already in 4 seasons country, I'm not getting used.. feeling terrible cold. My blood not hot enough some people said.. :) So, I'm trying hard to burn my blood now.. getting it warm so I can adjust myself with this cold weather.

Almost 11pm here, 1.30am in my lovely country Indonesia.. hmmmmmmmm I got imsomnia I guess, still can't sleepy tonite.. huh huh.. I'm trying to make myself tired.. get some sweats!.. I do some exercises.. look it works.. but not so many sweats yet! Just a little bit.. but atleast my body got warming now.. Thanks GOD.. I drink a lot of waters already and pissing up a lot as well.. :) just not so much exit from my sweat.. hmmm.. hmmm.. hmm... :) I will ask advice from mbah google.. later.. how to get easy sweat on the 3 celcius temperature..:)

Overall I still excited with my new place here, eventhough it's kathar zone.. kathar.. but I have no other choice yet. I tried my best to enjoy it and follow the safety procedure and practice. I really love this lovely place, the people, the unique landscape of the town, and my first experiences being stay at the winter place! Soon I'll see the snow at my new place in a few days. Ahgggggg hardly waiting to see that.. the white white white snowing.. hmmm... can I manage the coldness there.. can I burn my blood everyday to fight with it.. can I ? maybe balai maybe ne! We will see!

Eventhough I am wearing double jacket now.. but the cold still attack me.. the heater in my room help a lot..Thanks you the A/C heater! Funny funny.. when we come back from the KBRI, which the weather outside the office was so cold, then we come inside the car and feeling the heat from the car heater.. that's cool.. Otherwise in Indonesia, we request to on the A/C, Here the contrary we are asking for the heating.. heheheh... I just smile.. this is unique.. though! And outside the room, I don't need to smoke! as when I blow the air, smokes coming out already ;)

Well I got my sweats, I felt warm now.. I have my bananas, one box of Nestle milk park and water.. hmmm I'm going to gain my weight here I though.. heheheh.. welcome to the Paradise... I told myself.. If there are no bleedy war here, it could be one of the paradise tours destination here.. Hopefully someday will be.. yeah the road to Paradise in Qabul.. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment