Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jakarta Birthday 483yo and Fair Festival 2010






"Enjoy Jakarta.. "

A welcoming that I suppose heard from the immigration officer in Cengkareng Jakarta Airport, but I was wrong.. eventought she also no smile at me.. the routine and dull stamping others passports perhaps make her be common. Maybe, I'm Indonesian I though so then I said Thank you with a smile, then she said welcome without seing my face.. Well.. welcome to Indonesia.. man.. and Enjoy Jakarta..

Jakarta my lovely country, been here about a week, try to settle up my personal matters.. that sounds still hard to find the solution.. those all things make me difficult to smiles, hard to enjoy Jakarta as well. Oupss.. I should be take it easy.. and always thinks positive to get a positive result too.

To forget a while my problems and try to escape from them as well as make me busy. I made a visit for Jakarta Fair Festival 2010, the place is not too far from my resident actually for about 3 - 4 km. I prefer to get walk and do some exercises to go there, but a friend prefer to take Taxi. It's only about 1USD from my place. So, we reach Jakarta Fair Festival Venue 2010, buy the entrance ticket for USD 2. First time attending this, I curious to know what are insides, why they charge fare for the Jakarta Fair Festival 2010.. curious .. curious..

The lines to get the ticket crowded enough, perhaps because it's sunday, although still 12.30pm, the crowded starting. They have 100 mtr's measurements to charge the kids. Whoever under this limit free entrance and for whos more need to pay full.. 2USD.. oppssss.. pitty, for the family who want to attend the festival, need to spent more money.. even this is one of the event to celebrate the Jakarta birthday actually.. Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday Jakarta .. it should provides more public facilities to the kids, old and unfortune peoples..





No comments:

Post a Comment