Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, July 16, 2010

Jakarta WIFI @ Plaza Semanggi






A week now bye bye Jakarta :)

Just last week I have been in Jakarta, do I miss Jakarta :) hehehe.. no time for missing missing lah.. the study keep me busy, even though to write my blog.. already a week without continue the blog.

An Iraqy master research student, questioning me a lot regarding the blog. Do I still have time to write ? He knews that I'm a Phd research students.. then I said.. I'll try to write and share something in my blog.. so here am I.. writing again my blog.

It's about the nice free wifi and cheap place in Jakarta. It's on the area of foodcourt at Plaza Semanggi .. it's famous with the short name "Plangi" means Rainbow.. The place quiet cozy, clean event many patrons around. I put some photos of the foodcourt area, where I used to use my wifi here.

The food available here consider affordable. If you want something cheaper, with quality, hygine made food you can find here. "rice chicken, kebab, soups, fried noodles, fried rice, chicken, and various of juice, ice cream as well as variety of drinks serve here.

If you think that use wifi connection in starbuck or Donuts is unaffordable, reasonable expensive, try come to the foodcourt of Plangi.. they got some electric plugs connections also. There are many students around having discussion for their assignments, or just conversation with friends. Come on let's try here.. the WIFI.. you will not disappointed.. . welcome to the Rainbow Mall.. welcome and by Jakarta..

No comments:

Post a Comment