Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Reminiscence of AFG








REMINISCENCE OF AFG

6 Months already over since I leave Afghanistan, no more “Tsengga ye.. Kamal” “Jodie..pakare.”. and sincere smiles of Afghan buddies surrounding. Do I miss them? the city of LKG that I never explored yet. The Helmand River which I never swim, even though dipping my legs on it to feel how the water is? The chef who always serve my food with some story about the Afghan customs, his family etc.. or all my colleagues, the security etc.. and the future leader of AFG – Abdul Hai.. who still fight to achieve his goal to continue his study.. Oh.. God.. though I do miss them..yeah I do.!


A friend made comment in my FB, while he saw one of my photos! He commented “Reminiscence of LKG – miles away”.. I don’t understand the word at the first, so thanks to dictionary online that I found the meaning of the word. I’m smiling and laughing by myself.. see buddy, u successfully make me laughing.

My memory back the journey while I was in Afghanistan, Helmand, Nimroz, Kabul.. the people, the works, colleagues, boss, friends, views, atmosphere, food, fruits, the dog.., Hmmm.. all sounds interesting and nice memory, except for the crazy misaddress email and some political in work.. but those all still manageable.. and I though that I should be back there!

Reminiscence of AFG, always good and fun that They remain fresh in my memory, if I’m missing them I just go to my blog. review my photos collection and talk online to some friends who still there.  Miles away my friend.. but close in my hearth...see you again around.. “Tsengga Ye”.. “Jodie”  “Pa kare “ – piye kabare  (APA KABAR) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment