Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Car-Free Day to Monas









































Today 2nd car-free day for end week of the month in Jakarta..


































I woke up earlier this morning want to do jogging and walking relaxly from the HI cycle to Monas. I live in Jakarta, but I may counting how many times I already visited Monas (National monument).. hehehe, not a lot.. just a few time.


































I am ready to do my walking at 6am, starting from bundaran HI.. go ahead to my destiny at Monas. The crowd starting already, many peoples doing the same, walking, running and pedaling their bike to the MONAS.


































About half hour arrived in Monas already.. many peoples there, just doing some sport activities, and some stages for functions. None pay my attention so much, I just read their t'shirt writing STOP TB! Long Life ALIVE..etc.. my route just do one round of this history monument. Crowded surrounded, many peoples do the same, walking, jogging, relaxing, taking photos, doing business selling some food and drinks, souveniers, t-shirt monas.. etc.. etc.


































In another half hour I complete my 1st round of the monument and taking some photos. I'm get ready to go home for my breakfast. Another half hour walk.. I said.. no problem I like walking today as it's car free day on the route to my home.. It's nice beautiful weather, warm and I'm sweating a bit.. just a bit.. as I don't push myself to exercise a lot.. I'ts a relaxing day for me.. I prefer to provide food for my though.. am I hungry ? :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment