Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Sunday, July 8, 2012

D D D ... Anger Messages

Just a reflection from a friend !

My dear friend, told you already don't hate me so much! It's not good just wasting our energy and create anger, pain and sorrow. After a long time I being silence friend for some reasons! It's starting again with a message!

Salam, How are you? I just back from my umroh; for 12days in Mekah; Your face shadowing my eyes and I prays for you there. it's nice being there and everything run smoothly.....

I felt touching, still have somebody called " a friend " remembered and prays for me! I felt happy to her also for the chance she have to see the Baitullah.. ! then.. I reply the message! 

My dear friend, many thanks for your prays for good things, and your thoughs on me. Please forgive and forget me yeah, it's not good my face shadowing your though during your umroh at Baitullah. I'm not the right one for you, so we should stop this yeah.. okay - G'nite. Was.

On spot my lovely friend return the answer:
Dear friend, not only you appears to me so whosever appears to me I pray for them. I also know that I'm also not suitable for you and I don't expect anything in returns for you. I can accept your maaf but I don't dislike the way you treat your friend so rudely. Thanks and bye!

Then another sms later:
If you don't want me to be your friend anymore. I will acccept it on your requests. Please don't have negative thoughts on me.

The next day, another shorts message which still I can feel the sorrow and anger on it:

Salam, just want to let you know that I didn't said that you are the right one for me and please don't simply blame me for crazyier over you. I don't have that thoughts. So, please stop over this nonsense. I can forget you totally, what for to have a friend like you, who do not know how to appreciate friendship sincerely, You are a master's holder but you don't look like one the way you think and do things. Otak you terlalu sempit. Sorry to let you know this. I can forget you as you requested but I still have my rights to be close to your nices and the rest. Please dont' think that you are that so great. You are not my only friends...

The messages attack awakeing me, trying to introspection myself and this friend, where is the not right one! The message still in my phone! I still read it sometimes, try to understand myself and query my self if her judge on me as it's . Hmmm.. It's .. I don't know! NOT SURE! and I don't like these message killing my days.. thought it's just an anger and bulshit message! Yeah..I don't need to reply this...





Damn Damn Damn.. I wish you are here.. here.. here... DAMN DAMN DAMN.. I wish you are near NEAR NEAR.. (Avril Lavigne.. good song huh)

No comments:

Post a Comment